POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : back after a ~decade..pov geometry exporters? : Re: back after a ~decade..pov geometry exporters? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: back after a ~decade..pov geometry exporters?
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 20 Dec 2007 06:57:48
Message: <476a58bc$1@news.povray.org>
Yo,

I do remember you, and Rune as well. :-D
Glad to see that I am not the only povGeezer here. ;-)
We still have Gilles Tran, but I wonder what happened to Ken the Grand
Link-Master?

I felt of course that due to my long absence I must complete the Obligatory
Reflective Sphere Over Checkered Plane image once more..
And keeping true to my style I've made the fool thing in such a way as to
take a few hours to render. ;-D

I swear I won't be happy until I'm running some insane multi-qubit quantum
computer with a few hundred petabytes of storage and optical/biological/god
knows what kind of ram. :-D

I will post the "result" in p.b.i when done. (it only took a few min. to
write so don't expect much)

ian